With the Hurco VTX U it is possible to interchange the two displays – meaning you can move the operator display to the graphics display position and vice-versa (unlike the Ultimax 3). It is also possible to operate it with one LCD and one CRT installed in either position, or dual LCDs.
Our replacement Hurco Ultimax 4 monitor is a stand-alone unit, so it can be used to replace the CRT in either position. It is fully compatible, both mechanically and electrically, with the Hurco Ultimax 4 and Hurco Winmax, and the Hurco VMX-24, VMX-30, VMX-42, VTX U and DCX-32.
The monitor contains a single 12.1″ TFT LCD display housed in a metal casing to prevent electrical interference on the screen. Three connections are provided:
- 10 pin connector for power
- 15 pin D-type connector for the video
- 9 pin D-type connector for the OSD (On Screen Display) board that we provide with the unit. This allows user adjustment of brightness, contrast, screen size, position, etc.
- 12.1 “TFT monitor as replacement for 12” TFT monitors in the control Hurco Ultimax 4 and Hurco WinMax
- Compatible with Hurco VMX-24, VMX-30, VMX-42, VTX U and DCX-32.
- Mechanical design: fully compatible metal housing
- Monitor Connector: 15 pin HD D-Sub
- Delivery includes OSD board (On Screen Display)
- Power supply: 12V DC (via 10-pin box headers.)
- Display resolution: 800 x 600 pixels
- Brightness: 450 cd / m2
- Contrast: 600: 1
- Backlight 50,000 hours of operation
- Designed for 24/7 continuous operation
- 2 year warranty
- Our part number LCD12-0161
|Request for LCD12-0161|
How To Order Your Hurco VTX U Replacement Monitor
Call us on +44 (0) 7711 289545 or Email.
We accept BACS payments and Credit/Debit cards.